Thank you for considering this back to school product. These simple, printer friendly activities allow your students to explore important parts of their schooling during the first week of school, as well as celebrate their first days and weeks. These tasks are also designed to give you an insight into the basic skills your students present with including – cutting, drawing, writing, copying, matching etc.
This product includes five different activities
1. ‘I am at school’ cut, match and paste activity and room to draw a picture of themselves at school.
2. ‘This is my family’ cut, match, paste and write activity and room to draw a picture of themselves with their family.
3. ‘What goes in my bag?’ cut, match and paste activity and the opportunity to four items (out of 8 that are presented) that they need to take to school.
4. School Supplies Picture/Word Match Activity – cut and paste the word to match the picture. Includes the correct word already presented so students only need to match the word rather than decode it themselves (perfect for early learners!).
5. ‘I had a great first day/week at school’ crowns.