Also included in
- This bundle includes all 14 of my seasonal quilts. Each of the 14 quilt sets contains 7 writing prompts about the seasonal topic. Every prompt is provided in 2 different formats - 4 squares to a page or 2 squares to a page. You can choose the size that you prefer! The writing quilts make great theme$36.00$63.00Save $27.00
Create a beautiful display for the classroom with this activity that combines writing and art. These writing prompts include 'getting to know you' writing activities and establishing beginning of the year routines activities.
This pack includes 7 printable writing prompts to make a class quilt display. This is a fun, engaging and worthwhile activity and the finished product creates a display that students will be proud of. It is a great way to share and show their writing.
- This packet includes 7 different writing prompts.
- Each of these writing prompts comes in 2 different formats - 4 squares to a page or 2 squares to a page. You can choose the size that you prefer!
- You can use as many as you like. Use one of the prompts or use them all.
- Students can all complete the same quilt square or they can complete different ones. Just print the pages that you want on paper and they are ready to use.
- The quilt squares have been designed to be joined together to create a Back to School bulletin board or a large quilt square display.
- This Back to School activity combines writing and art to create the quilt.
- It creates an impressive display and students will be proud of their work and their contribution.
- Ideal as a 'getting to know you' activity for the start of the school year with prompts including All About Me, My Favorites and The Best Things About Me
- Also ideal for fostering a positive classroom environment at the start of the year with topics like Helping Each Other, Back to School Goals and Classroom Rules
- These Back to School writing activities are great for a literacy center.
- Ideal for the first writing activities of the year.
- Students can create their own mini quilt by completing 6 of the writing prompt squares and joining them together.
- The writing prompts quilts have been marked as being suitable for 2nd grade, 3rd grade and 4th grade.
- Some teachers in 1st grade have used these successfully but the space for students to write may be a little tight although they can be enlarged on a copier.
- Teachers have also commented that they have successfully used the quilts with older students also including 5th grade to 8th grade.
Save with the Bundle – This Writing Prompts Quilt is also available with 13 other seasonal Writing Prompts Quilt sets. Each is available separately or buy the bundle and save over 40%.
Available at - Writing Prompts Quilt Bundle
The 7 Back to School writing prompts sheets are -
- Helping Each Other Quilt Square
- Back to School Goals and More Quilt Square
- Classroom Rules Quilt Square
- All About Me Quilt Square
- My Favorites Quilt Square
- The Best Things About Me Quilt Square
- My Summer Quilt Square
This PDF file can be used to create digital versions using the TpT Digital Tool. TpT Digital Activities are PDF pages that are customized using the TpT Digital Tool then assigned to students via Google Classroom. You will need Google Classroom to use the TpT Digital Tool.
More Writing Quilts are available -
If you are looking for more fun Back to School Activities and Games, you may like -
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids enjoy creating the quilt display!