This is a package that is ideal for beginning teachers, special education teachers, or teachers that simply need some new ideas for their classroom. It includes a variety of organizers and materials designed for students, parents and teachers to complete.
In detail, this 10 page Bundle includes:
1) Parent Questionnaire - 2 pages designed to collect information around the child's strengths, needs, triggers, difficulties & supports. Designed for special education students for parents to complete.
2) All About Me - 3 pages designed for students to complete that share their family information, likes, dislikes, goals, interests, hobbies, etc. Originally designed for special education students but can be used for many different grades.
3) A Few Things About Me - 1 page sheet for students to use to share basic details about themselves. Ideal for the beginning of school or with a new class/student. Great for returning students if you teach a class like mine where you might have the same student for more than one year in a row.
4) Daily Check-in Sheet - 1 page sheet that communicates how a student's day has gone with parents.
5) Daily Schedule and Accomplishments - 1 page that communicates what a student has done during the day and how those activities went. Great sheet for sharing accomplishments or needs with parents, OR for collecting data as the classroom teacher.
6) Student Reflection Sheet - 1 page sheet that students can complete regarding their strengths, needs and goals.
7) Weekly Communication Sheet - 1 page sheet that teachers can fill out, photocopy and send home to families in order to share what the learning has looked like throughout the week. Over the years, I've had GREAT positive feedback around the use of this sheet.