Includes the following:
• 12 Category/Association Cards
• 12 Wh question cards with multiple questions per card
• 12 Preposition cards
• 20 Naming items in a category cards
• 25 Vocabulary cards intended to be used with describing cue card and Venn diagram
• 4 Venn diagram activities w/generic diagram included
• 24 Go Fish illustrations (duplicate for game). Illustrations can also be used with Venn diagram
• 2 Game boards
• Wh Question Cards: Cards are used to enhance the students’ ability to differentiate between and answer various wh questions. Can be used with game boards.
• Flashcards: Cards can be presented to enhance the students’ ability to identify and label school vocabulary. Can be used with game boards, Venn diagram and describing cue card.
• Compare/Contrast: The student is given two cards and asked to discuss how they are alike and different. A Venn diagram can be used as a visual cue, if needed. Descriptive expectations can be adjusted to the child’s age/ability.
• Naming Items in a Category: Designed to increase vocabulary and language organization. Can be used with game boards.
• Go Fish: Played using the same rules as traditional Go Fish, the student must use descriptive details when requesting cards. Each card has a match as well as another card pair that is very similar, requiring the student to be descriptive and detail oriented. The student must also practice good critical listening skills when the speech teacher or another child takes a turn.