Attack CCSS on the first day of school with this World History Renaissance and Beyond Find Someone Who Meet & Greet Activity.
A twist on the traditional Find Someone Who, students are given clue cards on significant historic figures. They must match their card to a classmate's, investigate a textbook or other classroom resource to find out who their historic figure is, and then introduce their figure and themselves to the class.
A great first day of school ice breaker, or use this as an end of the year review before testing!
Includes clue cards for 20 historic figures (see thumbnail image for listing) and additional activity options for anytime classroom implementation (a Facebook and Pinterest Template for research activities). Also includes some sets of 3 for the odd numbered class!
So many variations for this set of cards. Use to create a display wall on historic figures you will cover in the school year, a research starter activity, or just as a fun time-filler that adheres to CCSS.
Great for any grades studying World History or for any class that has an appreciation of world history and its contributions. Some vocabulary in descriptions may be more appropriate for grades 4 and up.
Shop my Store for other great Social Studies activities that help you implement the CCSS throughout the school year!
Want more fun Meet & Greet Activities for your Social Studies Classes? Take a look at these!
• Early & Ancient World History Meet & Greet
• Modern World History Meet & Greet
• Early U.S. History Meet & Greet
• Modern U.S. History Meet & Greet
• Back to School Classroom Organization & Management BUNDLE
• Classroom Calendar Set with Days, Months, Dates
• Effective Discussion Classroom Poster Set for Bulletin Board or Word Wall
• Social Studies Classroom Posters for Bulletin Board Word Wall Set w/B&W version
• U.S. History Quotes Classroom Posters Bulletin Board Wall Decor Set
• Modern World History Quotes Posters Bulletin Board Wall Decor Set
• Social Studies GRAPES Poster Set for AP, US, Geography, World History
• Social Studies SPRITE Poster Set for AP, US, Geography, World History
• First Homework Assignment Identity Bag for Back to School Community Building