Perfect for the end of the school year or as a back to school activity, this Student Growth Mindset Focus Guide and Life Map Sheet provides students a step-by step plan for their futures. It is ideal for helping students (at any time in the year) realize the steps they must take academically and in growth mindset for success to be attainable. With the guide, students create an academic and life plan based on their life goals and dreams.
Students are asked to create and focus on positive affirmations to create their step-by-step plans for the future. The Life Map allows students an opportunity to look at their post, present and future and to visualize their potential.
This is a single page survey for students to complete as an individual goal-setting session, as a whole-class activity, or for class discussion.
One page student guide for Growth Mindset Focus & Life Planning
Teacher Suggestions for Implementation and extension
Creating Positive Affirmations
Click on the preview to see entire resource.
See my other Classroom Management items as well as my Social Studies activities in my TpT Store!
• Student Study Survey & Parent Conference Google Drive Resource
• Student Study Survey - Learning Evaluation & Parent Conferences Spanish Version
• Student Study Survey for Learning Evaluation & Parent Conferences
• Student End of Year or BTS Growth Mindset Focus Guide & Life Map Planning Sheet
• Student Behavior Contract for Middle/High School in Spanish Contrato de conducta
• End of Year Student Survey Exit Slip for Teacher Self-Evaluation