Back to School and Open House Editable PowerPoint
There is so much information to share at the beginning of the year! Make it easier on yourself with my editable PowerPoint presentation, already set up with colorful graphics, text animation, and page transitions. It’s like two products in one!
Use it with your students over a period of days in the first week or two of school as you gradually introduce schedules, routines, procedures, rules, and academic expectations.
Then with a little adapting, this file becomes the perfect way to share information with parents at Open House. There are even pages to add pictures of students that you snap in those early days. And you know how much parents love to see pictures of their kids! You will look polished and professional as you share your curriculum and expectations.
Here is what is included:
• Welcome Page (student version and family version)
• All About the Teacher, with facts and photos, and a page that reminds your students that you don’t live at school! 2 Truths and a Fib Activity about the teacher
• Daily Schedule
• Important Times: (single page or multi-pages) school start, recess, lunch, dismissal
• Specials Days/Times (single page or multi-pages) art, music, P.E., library, foreign language, computers
• Procedures (6 pages)
• “What if…?” 4 editable pages where you can write scenarios you want to discuss with your students, such as “What do I do if I need help and you are busy?”
• Class Rules in 2 formats, including discussion prompt, “Why do we need rules?”
• Classroom Management (for parents)
• What Happens If I Break a Rule?
• What Will We/My Child Learn this Year?
• Curriculum Overview (reading, writing, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Technology/Computer)
• Discussion Prompts: What do you like about… for each subject (If you are doing a parent presentation, jot down what they say to share with parents later!)
• Pages to insert photos of your students doing activities in each subject area +3 other photo pages
• Homework Policy
• Field Trips
• Safety Drill, Fire Drill, Lockdown Drill, Tornado Drill
• Important Dates
• Important Information
• How Can Families Help?
• Contact Me! Page
• 2 Additional Blank Editable Pages
Let me help you take some of the stress out of the beginning of your year!
Thanks for looking at my product!
Cathy, aka Downeast Teach
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near my logo on any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then be notified when I post new products!