PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students will be able to identify the letter, upper/lower case. They will also be able to identify the sound the letter makes and choose pictures that begin with the correct letter sound. They will be able to differentiate uppercase from lowercase.
Spruce up your letter of the week activities with this fun packet!
The best part? It is all NO PREP which means that you as the teacher just print and teach. It is still a hands on way to have your students learn the letter as well as the sound that it makes.
This package includes the following alphabet printables:
1. Letter Uu Color the pictures that begin with Uu
2. Letter Uu -Trace and Print
3. Letter Uu - uppercase and lowercase letter sort
4. Letter Uu - Diagram to draw what starts with the letter Uu
5. Letter Uu- Crown to cut and wear
6. Letter Uu - Trace uppercase and lowercase with 3 pictures to color at the bottom
There are six different activities for you to do with the class. This would also make homework a breeze for you. You can get parents involved as well with these pages. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out so that I can help you!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Get creative with me on PINTEREST
Head on over and READ MY BLOG
Get connect with me on FACEBOOK
Copyright 2019 Erin Custer -Classrooms and Cats
Keywords: letter of the week, alphabet, letter a, kindergarten, preschool, transitional kindergarten