I teach this song on the first day of Spanish class. It helps students build some basic Spanish vocabulary. We sing it each day as we enter class and transition from their "English speaking day" to Spanish immersion. After, we start calendar activities, take attendance, talk about who may be sick and what students did over the weekend. It is a fun way to segue into Spanish instruction. *Sung to the tune of "Happy Birthday to You."
1. Printed songs with gree background (to project on board).Buenos días a tí, Buenas tardes a tí, & Buenas noches a tí.
2. Printed songs with white background (to print on copy machine or printer).Buenos días a tí, Buenas tardes a tí, & Buenas noches a tí.
3. 2 cut and pasteCloze procedure student activity sheet.
4. 2 cross out and write cloze procedure student activity sheet.
5. Spanish greetings "my favorites" activity sheet.
6. Draw my day activity sheet.
7. Spanish greetings posters & four corners game instructions.
8. Full color flash cards for centers and four corners game.
9. Student color and cut flash cards.
Learn Spanish and have fun!
This product was designed to coordinate with:
Back to School Adiós Clase Spanish song and printables
Los Dias de la Semana-Days of the Week song, flash cards, posters & activities