Let's start the new school year with a flapbook that will help your students revising what they already know.
There are 10 themes and 9 fill-in and coloring activities.
- School objects (a pen, a pencil, a schoolbag, a book, a pencil sharpener)
- Food & drink (an apple, bananas, a gingerbread man, turkey, fish and chips, a cup of tea)
- Days and months
- Colours (11 colours)
- Animals (a dog, a cat, a hedgehog, a bat, a spider, a snake, a turkey, a horse)
- Objects (a chair, a tv set, a ball, a vase, a lamp, a clock, books, a table)
- The weather
- The alphabet
Easy to cut : along the bottom lines of each pages
Easy to assemble : staple all cut sheets together at the top with two staples.
Four versions of this flapbook are available in this bundle :
- black and white version
- black and white version (dyslexic font)
- coloured version (blank - to project it on a board)
- coloured version (complete)
More details about how I use this resource on my blog : http://wp.me/p6hE3s-cl
Note that this document isn't editable in any way. Read my TOU to know how you CAN or CAN'T use them.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read the TOU enclosed in the folder.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.