Be sure and click the PREVIEW for lots of pictures!
This Backpack Packet
is very versatile, as it can be used in a variety of ways for the beginning or end of the year,
with activities geared towards the very young, as well as older elementary students too.
It’s loaded with plenty of options to choose from: writing prompts
that act like a memory book
; writing prompts as advice for next year’s students
, or writing-prompt “clues” to be played as a game
. Completed projects make sweet bulletin boards or hallway decorations too.
The Backpack Packet Includes:
* “Our Year Was Packed With Learning & Stuffed With Fun!”
* Writing prompt comes in a full-page size, as well as two-on-a-page, with full-color cover pages for both.
* Fun writing prompt for the end of the year. Collate and keep to share with your new students in the fall. Includes a completed sample.
* ”There’s a whole lot of learning & fun packed into _________________.”
supply-filled backpack writing prompt. Children fill in their grade level and color the picture. The front flap flips up or over to reveal the writing prompt. This younger-elementary choice, can be used like a memory book, where children write about their favorite activities, or they could make this for your new students as well.
* “School was cool, this I know. I’m all packed up and ready to go. Summer’s here. Hi ho! Hi ho!”
backpack option for older students. There are 4 flaps to flip and write under, with a summer option, memory option, ”School is cool and packed with fun! Here’s a peek of what I’ve done.”
a next year student option, plus flaps with blanks to program with whatever.
* Super-cute ”First grade was packed with learning and stuffed with fun”
writing prompt “craftivity”. Includes 7, front-panel options for kindergarten-3rd grade, a blank one to fill in a different grade, plus one for summer. Students add a cap, accordion-folded “legs” and shoes (3 styles), so that this looks like the back of a child carrying a backpack. The flap flips up to reveal the writing prompt.
* ”Backpack. Pack on your back. Help us guess what’s in your sack.”
chant poster, with another backpack option. This one is a game, where students draw a picture under the bottom flap and write 3 clues under the top one, describing their hidden picture. They read one clue at a time, pausing for students to guess what they have in their sack for summer or for school.
* Mini flip booklet ”There’s a lot of fun and learning packed into __________(grade).”
Students write what they learned, enjoyed and a few of their favorite things on 6-page options. Includes covers in color, plus black & white. These make a quick, easy & fun memory booklet, or have students contribute a page to make one to share with your new class in the fall.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you a wonderful year. I hope its packed with fun and stuffed with lots of special memories.
Click here to see more Writing Prompt Craftivities
For more End Of The Year activities click the link
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Monthly Giveaways
Check out my educational Pinterest boards