Bacteria Project - Classification InstaGerm Social Media Research Project.
In this project, students will research a species from one of the bacteria kingdoms and create an InstaGerm social media profile for the bacteria. Each profile should provide specific details about the chosen germ. This product is also found in our Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle
What students do:
* Research a specific type of bacteria.
* Create an InstaGerm social media profile detailing specific information about that particular bacteria.
* Present their profile in a neat and colorful display that resembles a current form of social media.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Classification Vocabulary Lesson
- Classification Task Cards
- Classification Cootie Catcher Study Tool
- Classification Interactive Notebook Six Kingdoms Puzzle
- Classification Word Wall
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Classification: InstaGerm Bacteria Social Media Profile and Research Project by © 2015 Getting Nerdy