Thank you for purchasing the Bactrian Camel Webquest Layered Book. This product takes students on an engaging journey where they use a kid-friendly website (National Geographic Kids) to research information about the Bactrian Camel. Your students will be left with a beautiful finished product that they will be proud to show off.
I have included simple step by step instructions that take students through the steps of getting to the correct page on the National Geographic Kids website. Once there, they will research the following information about the Bactrian Camel:
- Scientific Name
- Endangered Status
- Countries and Continents Where Found
- Describe pacing
- Draw a Bactrian Camel pacing
- How they block sand from their nose
- Number of Humps
- Number of Bactrian Camels in the wild
- How they get food and water when away from food sources and fresh water
- How they keep sand out of their eyes
- Number of different types of camels in the wild
- What is stored in Bactrian Camel humps
- How old Bactrian Camel babies are when they first run
- Bactrian Camel babies are born with what open?
- Describe appearance of Bactrian Camel
- PLUS draw a picture of the Bactrian Camel
This layered book will be jam packed with facts about the Bactrian Camel and I have no doubt that your students will enjoy showing off what they know in a fun and interactive way.
All pages print on 8.5” x 11” paper, so print it out and get going!
Thank you again for your purchase of the Bactrian Camel Webquest Layered Book. I hope that you love it as much as I do.
Certified Teacher and Home Educator