This differentiated language arts book study, is filled with reading and literacy practice for different levels of learners.
Anyone familiar with children cutting their hair will love this story by Jarrett J. Krosoczha!
This pack is filled with Literacy activities!
• Sequence the Story- Beginning, Middle, End (3 Leveled Versions)
• Compare/Contrast Character (2 Venn Diagrams)
• Writing Sentences with Vocabulary (6 Words- 2 Leveled Versions)
• Reading Comprehension (6 Questions- 2 Leveled Versions, including 1 with constructed response.)
• Illustrations Investigation- Students use illustrations to show understanding characters & plot.
• Long or Short Vowel Sort (18 Words with answer key)
• Singular and Plural Nouns with Verbs
• Making Words Activity (Teacher Script for leading sort)
• Making Sentences Activity
• Writing Paper Templates (2 Options)
• Opinion Writing- (2 Organizers)
I hope your students enjoy this story as much as mine have!
Check Out My Other Book Studies!
Leonardo the Terrible Monster
Moonshot- Apollo 11 Mission to the Moon
Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge
♥ ♥ ♥ If you choose to purchase this product, I'd appreciate if you'd take the time to leave feedback. You'll earn credits towards future purchases :-) Win, Win! ♥ ♥ ♥
Let's Keep in Touch!