Baile viernes for a year! Dance slides brain breaks for Spanish Class Routine
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of baile viernes dance music bell ringers or brain breaks for 2023 Spanish class will start your class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break. These editable Google Slides dance videos can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, andPrice $19.99Original Price $24.98Save $4.99
- This Editable Google Slides Spanish warm up bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of bell ringers in Spanish class. Para Empezar 2 Spanish bell ringers could be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom managemePrice $31.99Original Price $37.46Save $5.47
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $84.99Original Price $112.34Save $27.35
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
These baile viernes dance in Spanish bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class will start every Friday of Spanish class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break in Spanish. "Baile viernes" is many students' favorite day of the week, and it could be used any day of the week. These Spanish culture dance warm-ups can be used in any class situation.
⭐️ Bundle up & save & get Para Empezar: 1 Year of Spanish Bell Ringers⭐️
What is included in baile viernes Spanish brain breaks ?
- ✅ Editable Google slide show with 36 slides of Dances in Spanish
- ✅ Includes some holiday dances for around Halloween or Christmas, and many that can be used any time in both Just Dance and real people form.
- ✅ A positive way to start class & build classroom community all year long!
- ✅ A weekly bell ringer or brain break for Friday, or any day of the week
- ✅ A way to connect with students through pop culture, music, and dance
- ✅ An editable slideshow to be projected
- ✅ It can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, and Middle School Exploratory as a fun classroom management routine.
- ✅ Designed to fill a year of weekly dances on Friday if you pause to do the following music activities: HHM (Sep15-Oct15), Afro-latino (Feb) & Mania musical (March).
Please note you must have access to Youtube and the Internet to play the videos.
**Please make sure to preview all songs before using them. I would personally use all of these with my high school classes, but know that all school situations are different.
⭐️ WHY DANCE IN SPANISH CLASS?
If you have active classes that need movement and brain breaks in Spanish, dance videos are perfect. It can start class on Friday as a weekly bell ringer event known as baile viernes, or be used as a much-needed movement break any day of the week. It is especially important if you teach block schedules in Spanish class. Dance brain breaks help build a positive classroom community as well.
⭐️ HOW DO YOU DO BAILE VIERNES?
How do you get high schoolers to dance in class you ask? First and foremost as the teacher sets the example. You can make a fool of yourself learning the dances with them. Sometimes we might try a song and partway through the students decide they are over it. This is fine & usually because it is too hard, so you can quickly change to their favorite by request. I have had classes that were never as into dancing, which is fine. Finally, I have found it is a great way to get those Friday wiggles out at the beginning of class. This is especially important on game days and before long weekends.
What teachers say about these Spanish class dance bell ringers
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Baile Viernes is a MUST HAVE for any Spanish classroom...It is the easiest thing to do and builds so much community, engagement, and a love for the culture - Samantha F
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - This is such a fun way to start class, especially on Fridays when all they want to do is go home. I sometimes have my classes do it all together and sometimes we do a competition to see which group of students can follow the dance moves the best. A fun and engaging way to expose your students to Latin and Spanish music. - Kate A
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Thanks for doing the leg work of finding appropriate songs and videos to play in class! My students love the variety! - Jessica L
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Get this resourced as a part of Para Empezar: 1 Year of Spanish Bell Ringers/ Brain Breaks #2, along with resources for each day of the week!
⭐️ For dance lovers, get the Baile viernes BUNDLE for this resource plus all of the following: Baile viernes 2022, Baile viernes 2021, Baile viernes for a year, Baile viernes 2017, Baile viernes 2, Baile viernes.+ future dance slides will be added!
⭐️ Or for Mega savings, purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-Latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Similar Resource for French Class - La danse de vendredi! Dance in FRENCH class.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Read Mis Clases Locas blog to see how I use these activities in class. - baile viernes
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.