Also included in
- Use these activities to facilitate French oral discussions, for writing, morning meeting, literacy centres, community building, for distance learning and on Google Classroom™. These activities will help you get to know your students and help them get to know each other as well! Super fun for the Fre$6.30$9.00Save $2.70
Use this fun, no-prep, game as a brain break or community-building activity in your French class! This icebreaker is great for distance learning platforms like Google Meet™ and Zoom™ or for the face-to-face classroom! Perfect for back to school in your French Immersion and Core French class!
HOW TO PLAY:
Students hold up both hands with all 10 fingers visible. Display one slide at a time. Students put down a finger if the statement on the slide applies to them. See how many fingers each student is holding up at the end! You just need 10 slides for this game so it can be played many times. You can even add your own questions with the editable slide!
***After downloading, the PDF will contain a link to the Google Slides™ presentation. Once, you have opened your copy, you can adjust the slides in the order that you would like and remove any pages that you don't need. You can also add your own statements!
To convert this Google Slides Presentation into a PowerPoint file:
- Open up your Google Slides file.
- Click "File" and "Download."
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!
✅ 40 slides.
✅ 1 editable slide (add your own pictures or text) OR have students create their own statements.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ❤️
Want to SAVE MONEY on TPT? Consider leaving feedback! For every review you leave, you earn points that you can put towards future TPT purchases. Go to "My Purchases" to leave a review.
☆ If you encounter an issue with your file, notice an error, or have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m Rebecca from Sprinkle it with French! Let's connect!