Young children will bake gingerbread men, sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies to sell at their very own COOKIE SHOP bakery with this fun dramatic play center.
Easy, Print & Go PDF:
Includes everything you need to set up a Cookie Bakery in your dramatic play center.
- Open - Closed signs
- Cookie Order Forms (1/2 page and 1/8 page - in B&W)
- Bakery Box Labels (collect empty plastic boxes, and label them with these!)
- Menu with prices (2 versions - dollars and pounds)
- Classroom Labels (Bake Here, Order Here, Decorate Here, Pay Here)
- Supply Labels (mixing bowls, spoons, spatulas, whisks, oven mitts, frosting, chocolate chips, sprinkles, rolling pins, cookie cutters, etc.)
- Cookie Signs (Chocolate Chip, Sugar and Gingerbread)
- Employee Name Tags (Cashier, Manager, Counter Server, Baker)
- Recipes (full page and 1/4 page)
- Pennant Bunting ("Cookie Shop")
- "Betsy Book" - This adorable 10-page book is perfect to read aloud to your class while introducing the new dramatic
See how to use this dramatic play center in your classroom by checking out this blog post.
Thank you for leaving a rating and feedback.
Enjoy playing and learning with your children today!
©Play to Learn Preschool
Blog ★ Facebook ★ Pinterest★ Instagram
Receive a FREE dramatic play Home Living set when you:
★ Sign Up for my FREE newsletter! ★