Also included in
- These four printable dramatic play centers will encourage your little ones to read and write as they use their imaginations. This bundle includes everything you need to turn your dramatic play center into a kitchen, a bakery, a fast food restaurant and an ice cream shop. When you purchase this bundl$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
- Save time with your dramatic play centers with this yearlong bundle! You will get printable pieces for 12 different dramatic play centers. Some connect to specific holidays and seasons; others can be used any time.By purchasing this bundle, you will have 30% off the price of each individual dramatic$40.95$58.50Save $17.55
- Dramatic play is a favorite activity in preschool and kindergarten classrooms. It helps students develop oral language and social skills while applying academic and social emotional learning in a fun and engaging manner. This bundle of 20+ dramatic play centers will give you all the choices you need$65.00$99.00Save $34.00
Use this bakery dramatic play center to sweeten up your housekeeping center. It is the perfect addition for Valentine's Day (with a bonus heart-theme)! Print the wall signs, banner, order slips and bakery reviews to encourage authentic reading and writing as your students play. Add some plastic baked goods (or make your own felt ones with the directions in this kit) and your students will be ready to bake up a storm!
Save 25% by purchasing this center as part of a yearlong bundle of dramatic play centers.
Encourage social skills and oral language skills as your students place order for pretend baked treats. Once they finish eating, the shelf labels will help them put everything back where it belongs.
The kit includes:
- signs (welcome, open, closed, bakery hours)
- order slips (several varieties)
- recipe cards
- shelf labels
- bakery reviews
- role play cards
- class book cover and pages
- teacher tips
- book list
and so much more!
Also included: signs and order slips for a Valentine-themed bakery!
Not only will your students practice their social skills and organizational skills, they will also have the opportunity to apply academics as they play:
- reading the signs and shelf labels
- writing recipes and bakery reviews
- counting the baked good a customer ordered
You can use plastic food for this dramatic play center, or you can make your own pretend baked goods. I have included templates and detailed directions for making cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, cinnamon rolls, donuts and gingerbread cookies using primarily felt, craft foam, and lightweight cardboard.
This kit is part of a series of dramatic play centers that incorporate authentic opportunities for reading, writing and math. Do you want to see more? Look here!
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!