Balance (Stability) task cards for Sport / Physical Education lessons. Non-locomotor movement.
72 task cards using a combination of 9 different parts of the body.
Symbols used for indicating the part of the body.
Provided in colour and in black and white.
* 72 task cards (4 to a page).
* 9 flash cards (for learning the symbols).
* Chart showing all 9 symbols and their body part.
* Static Balance definition chart.
* Teacher notes - suggested use, safety considerations, preparation.
Examples of suggested use included in the resource:
* Use as stations around the room.
* Work with a buddy and move smoothly from one balance pose to another
Great as a mini unit or tied into the likes of a gymnastics unit.
Great for all ages / levels.
Great for individual or co-operative work.
Your students will have a lot of fun with this activity!
© Suzanne Welch Teaching Resources
Earn TpT credits by providing feedback on this product after you purchase it. These credits can be used to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Follow me by clicking on the green star next to my store logo. You will receive notifications about upcoming sales in my store, my new products, freebies, etc.