Use your iPad to quickly assess reading comprehension, reading strategies and reading responses.
• Instantly record detailed and meaningful reading performance assessments with a single tap. No typing or paperwork required! GoGrade also generates an overall grade and descriptor for each skill.
Included Performance Assessment Rubrics:
-Reading Response Analysis
All rubrics and rubric categories are fully EDITABLE to meet the needs of your classroom.
• Create personalized and specific ELA Reading report comments for each student in under 3 minutes!
• GoGrade automatically generates summary reports with grades, descriptors and narrative comments. Email reports with a single tap.
• Reveal where a concept might not be getting through to the class or where individual students may have an area of concern.
• Customize the included performance rubrics to meet the assessment needs of your classroom. Track and assess whatever you like including Individual Program Plan and Behaviour Plan goals.
• Easily export report card descriptors, averages, and personalized comments to MS Excel.
GoGrade uses performance standards that describe the professional judgments of a number of teachers about reading standards and expectations for Middle School English Language Arts.
These standards focus exclusively on performance assessment, where students are asked to apply the skills and strategies they have developed to complete tasks.
GoGrade’s performance standards can be used for various assessment purposes:
◆ assessment for learning
◆ assessment as learning
◆ assessment of learning
Please note that the GoGrade solution needs the free FileMaker Go 14 iPad application to run. See Installation Instructions below to learn more;
1. Download the FileMaker Go 14 application from the Apple App Store – it’s 100% free!
the GoGrade file to your iPad. (the email app on your iPad is able to 'unzip' the GoGrade file)
4. Open the email on your iPad and tap on the file icon to download to your iPad.
5. Tap and hold the icon again and choose "Copy to FileMaker Go".
More iPad Grading, Reporting and Assessment Resources:
Anecdotal Record Assessment App for iPad
Balanced Literacy Reading & Writing Assessment App for iPad Grades 4-6
Balanced Literacy Reading & Writing Assessment App for iPad Grades 7-8
Elementary Music Assessment App for iPad & iPad Mini