You asked for it! Another Balancing Chemical Equations Worksheet using my tried-and true method that makes it much more approachable for students!
This double-sided worksheet features a helpful overview at the top, which students can refer back to while they’re working if they need help. There are 10 chemical equations for students to balance. Each equation comes with a helpful chart so students can practice counting up the number of atoms on each side and making sure they match. If your students are learning to balance an equation for the first time, I highly recommend you start them with my Introduction to Balancing Chemical Equations Worksheet and then give this one as additional practice!
Perfect for classwork, homework, or to leave with a sub!
All of my worksheets include:
- Name, date, and section at the top.
- Margins that have been appropriately adjusted on the front and back pages to accommodate for hole punching and easy placement in a 3-ring binder.
- Fun and age-appropriate graphics and fonts for older students!
- A complete answer key!
If you like this product, you might also like my:
Introduction to Chemical Reactions Worksheet
Introduction to Balancing Chemical Equations Worksheet
Balancing Chemical Equations Practice #3
©2018 Adventures in Science
* Permission to use for personal use only.
* Please do not share this file with others.
*If you want to share this product with your colleagues, please purchase the additional licenses.
Graphics and fonts by:
Ink n Little Things
Ron Leishman Digital Toonage
Surfin' Through Second