Also included in
- Teaching balancing chemical equations and types of reactions to your chemistry students? This reaction types and balancing bundle is full of a wide variety of activities ranging from student discovery to digital self-grading practice.From:counting atoms in particle diagrams in a tarsia activity - pr$34.39$42.99Save $8.60
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
A no-prep, self-checking balancing chemical equations activities, in print and digital Google Apps format. These two interactive, engaging mazes provide two levels of balancing equations practice. If students veer off a maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes and guide them onward. These mazes are perfect for bell ringers, distance learning, in-class practice, exit/entrance slips, homework or early finishers.
✦ This is available in my costs-savings , and save time and assurance with all the activities found in this - Visit this bundle to see a wide variety of guided inquiry activities, graphic organizers and digital practice and application ✦
- Level 1 – Introductory balancing equations, no doubling of coefficients needed, etc.
- Level 2 – Advanced balancing: polyatomic ions and more challenging combustion, etc.
You may also like:
- - print, digital, and editable
- - Google slides and self-grading Boom Cards
- - print and self-grading digital
● Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review on the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" or via ChemKateCk@gmail.com.