PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Balance Equation and Equal Equations Activities and Worksheets make learning more fun. Use this math resource to teach First and Second graders practice and understand how to find and balance addition and subtraction problems. Lessons include introducing, practice and application skills. Use these pictures, numbers and scales to introduce and to demonstrate that two things are equal.
* Teaching Cards with Equal and Not Equal
* Work Mats with scales to introduce and practice, animal and number cards for Math Stations
* Add/Subtract to 10 Work Mats
* Add/Subtract to 20 Work Mats
* Missing Addend to 20 Work Mats
* 16 Worksheets for additional practice or homework
* Equal and Not Equal signs with the animals.
* Display the Equal and Not Equal signs with the single digit numbers.
* Display the Equal and Not Equal signs with the 2 digit numbers.
*Put the scales and number cards in a math station for further practice.
*Work Mats, Equal/Not Equal Cards, and Counters to determine if two problems are equal. S
*Work Mats: Addition and Subtraction within 10 and 20
Missing Addend within 20
Fluently add and subtract
Apply properties of operations as strategies to add and subtract
Understand the meaning of the equal sign, and determine if equations involving addition and subtraction are true or false.
Mouse skills: Click, Drag and Drop
Changing to a new Slide
Using Sheets Drawing
If you like this, check out some of my other Digital Math Resources.
Benefits of Digital Resources: *No Copies *No Paper *No Lost Materials *High Engagement *Works on Multiple Devices *Accessible in the classroom and at home
Google™ GSuites & Google Classroom Each activity is a Google Slides presentation to be shared via Google Drive or assigned in Google Classroom
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you and Enjoy!
©Teaching Under the Sun, LLC