Thank you for your interest in the Bald Eagle Webquest Layered Book. This product takes students on an engaging journey where they use a kid-friendly website (National Geographic Kids) to research information about the Bald Eagle. Your students will be left with a beautiful finished product that they will be proud to show off.
I have included simple step by step instructions that take students through the steps of getting to the correct page on the National Geographic Kids website. Once there, they will research the following information about the Bald Eagle:
- Body Length
- Scientific Name
- Endangered Status
- Countries and Continents Where Found
- Why They Are Almost Extinct
- How They Are Making a Comeback
- Year It Became a National Symbol
- Name for Baby Bald Eagles
- Baby Bald Eagle Appearance
- When Bald Eagles Get Their White Head and Tail
- What a Bald Eagle Nest is Called
- Where the Word "Bald" Comes From
- Male vs. Female Size
- How Far Away They See Fish
- Dive Speed During Attack
- How High They Soar
- Draw a Bald Eagle Nest
- PLUS draw a picture of the Bald Eagle
This layered book will be jam packed with facts about the Bald Eagle and I have no doubt that your students will enjoy showing off what they know in a fun and interactive way.
All pages print on 8.5" x 11 " paper, so print it out and get going!
Thank you again for your purchase of the Bald Eagle Webquest Layered Book. I hope that you love it as much as I do.
Certified Teacher and Home Educator