Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
11.18 MB | N/A pages
This "Ballin' Behavior" clip chart packet is the perfect addition to classroom with a sports theme! This chart will assist kindergarten and first grade students by providing a visual representation of their behavior as they are learning how to self-monitor.
Students can move up and down the chart throughout the day based on the choices they are making. It allows us to recognize and capitalize on behaviors we want to continue while also encouraging students to identify behaviors that are not always desirable in the classroom. This packet includes the following files to get you started:
- Ready to print signs to make your own flexible clip chart that will help students monitor their behavior throughout the day
- Photographs of a finished chart to help when creating your own
- Explanation of each “color” for families (first grade and kinder version)
- Take-home behavior calendars to keep parents informed (August – June) **UPDATED with 2016-2017 Dates**
- Post cards to send home to recognize the “All Star” achievement
- Game Plan form to reflect on a tough day and make a plan to have a better day tomorrow
- Bonus! Brownie point sign to recognize and reward the whole class