Challenge students to build a balloon-powered car that can travel 5 feet! This STEM challenge will take your students through the engineering design process as they brainstorm, design, build, and test with a fun and engaging project.
STEM challenges incorporate math and science concepts with creativity, innovation, and critical thinking. Students are provided with a Mission Sheet and a Student Handout that guides them through the engineering design process.
Included in this product:
- Engineering Design Process Overview
- STEM Challenge Student Handout
- Mission with a materials list and engineering design constraints that includes Math Problems & STEM Career Connection
If you like this challenge, check out the rest of the Bundle that includes 5 more STEM activities!
- Paper Table
- Build A Boat
- Egg Drop
- Mighty Machine
- Helping Hand
Looking for more STEM lessons? Find the Vivify resource guide here: bit.ly/VivifyResourceGuide
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stage of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or afterschool program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own balloon rocket device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥