Are you looking for a colorful way to display student birthdays? These colorful balloon posters have a space for photos of your students.
1. Print and laminate for durability.
2. Photograph your students (grouped according to birth month).
3. Print photos on 4x6' photo paper?4. Adhere each photo to the correct month. Use tape or craft glue dots so you can remove the photos at the end of the year.
5. Write the names and birth date of each student on the lines provided. Use a dry erase marker if you laminated so you don't need to reprint the posters every year.
6. Never forget another birthday!
***Are you looking for more teaching resources? Check out these popular products
★ Monthly File Folder Tabs for Science and Social Studies
★ Pencil Topper Student Gifts
★ Classroom Rules Sort
★ Pencil Birthday Toppers