We Are Blossoming All Over with Good Behavior!
(A Behavior Management System with a May Theme)
This packet is May’s edition to Apple A Day’s monthly behavior management system designed to ensure positive behavior throughout the school year while relating to monthly themes. If you decide to utilize the entire Apple A Day monthly management system, you will witness how consistent procedures and strategies are woven throughout the monthly themes. This consistency will ensure success by including similar procedures and expectations while putting a fresh thematic spin on each month. Changing your behavior management system’s theme, but not procedures, will pique your students’ interest and motivation, while also freshening up your classroom décor.
To motivate students to make good choices throughout the month of May by monitoring their behavior as a class, in small groups and individually across an array of school settings. This system includes ways to address specific behavioral issues as well.
* Overview, Purpose and Behavior Management System Procedures-page 2
* Parent Letter and Classroom Rules Template-pages 4 and 5
* Whole Class Behavior Management Strategies, Printables and Templates-pages 6-9
* “Our Group Behavior Blooms!”: Group/Teams Behavioral Management Strategies, Printables, Templates and Bulletin Board Sign-pages 10-13
* Individual Behavior Management Strategies, Printable Flowers for Collecting and Tracking-pages 14-19
* Certificate and Bulletin Board Sign for Students Whose Good Behavior Blooms-pages 20 and 21
* Behavior Management Strategies for Special Area Classes, including Strategies, Printables and Templates for Individuals and Whole Classrooms-pages 22-24
* Behavior Management Strategies for Lunch and Recess with Printables-pages 25-27
* Behavior Management Strategies for Home: “My Behavior Blooms at Home!” with Printables, including an Invitation to Parents-pages 28-30
* Apple A Day Contact and Copyright Page-page 31
Each section contains between 3-8 pages of strategies, printables and templates for your unique management needs. April’s has already been posted, with June’s to follow in the near future. You can pair this management system with Apple A Day's original book and Mother's Day Gift packet titled: My Marvelous Mom Helps Me Bloom!. Students will recognize the graphics from both the book and May’s behavior management system.
If you are interested in a personalized behavior management system, contact me at: Hope@appleadayusa.org.
“The Apple A Day Way” organizes your teaching troubles away...each and every day!