It's a very interesting game for Spanish beginners. You can revise some essential phrases using it.
1. Cut out the cards like this: they should have a phrase in English and a number of points (Quebrado or Donación).
2. Fold them on the dotted line.
1. Divide your students into 2 groups.
2. Show a card with a phrase in English to the first team. Nobody should see the number of points.
3. The team tries to translate it into Spanish. The second team should keep silence.
4. If the first team says the translation correctly, you show and give them the number of points. If they fail three times, the second team can try to do it. The points are given to the team which says the right translation.
5. The teams can win 100, 200, 300 points. Quebrado means that they lose all their points. Donación means that the team which gets it should give all its points to another team.
6. The teams can miss a turn only twice, if the players think there is something "bad" on the other side :) In this case, give a chance to the second team to answer.
7. The team which gets more points in the end of the game wins.