There are eight sets of questions and tutorials in this 11-page packet that review bar diagram modeling methods for basic fraction concepts.
The topics are...
1. Finding Parts of a Whole
2. Converting Improper Fractions to Mixed Numbers
3. Converting Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions
4. Comparing the Size of Two or More Fractions
5. Reducing a Fraction to Smallest Terms
6. Adding Fractions with Different Denominators
7. Subtracting Fractions with Different Denominators
8. Multiplying Fractions with Different Denominators
This packet is great for visualizing fraction concepts and solidifying the basics for those who need the extra assistance as well. This is a wonderful packet to use with intervention groups!