This set of graphs was designed to help students master the skill of organizing data, creating a bar graph and/or pictograph, and answering questions about graphs.
This pack contains 24 different graphing activities. There are 12 different themed activities in all. Each theme includes a bar graph and pictograph option (thereby offering 24 different activities).
Students will gather data to create either a bar graph or pictograph. The activities vary in difficulty to provide you with options for differentiation and meeting the overall needs of your students.
The following is included:
- Clickable Table of Contents
- Teaching Posters (print and laminate and use them to explain the parts of bar graph and/or pictograph)
- Graphing Practice (Students gather data as directed on each activity page, create a bar graph or pictograph, and then analyze their data)
- Student Survey Graphs (Students will generate their own data by polling their classmates, creating a bar graph or pictograph, and analyzing their data)
- Read a Graph Practice Pages (Students will analyze the information shown on these bar graph or pictograph pages)
You can use this pack in a variety of ways:
- To introduce and review the concept of graphing throughout the year
- Standardized Testing review
- Extra practice
- Math Center activity
Be sure to check out the preview file. :)