Bar Graphs and Pictographs Google Slides
- Google Drive™ folder
Includes Google Apps™
This bundle contains one or more resources with Google apps (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This is a HUGE 2nd grade Math Bundle with interactive Google Slides and Google Forms, created for use in Google Classroom. This bundle covers almost all the 2nd-grade common core state standards.These products also include a 3 question Google Forms to assess students after each activity. It is a digPrice $79.10Original Price $113.00Save $33.90
Bar Graph and picture graph practice with interactive Google Slides, created for use in Google Classroom. This 2nd grade bar and picture graph digital practice activity will give students practice read bar and picture graphs, creating bar and picture graphs and analyzing the data on a bar and picture graph.
This product also includes a two 3 question Google Form to assess students after the activity. It is a digital and self-grading assessment or exit ticket that will give you and your students immediate feedback.
- 10 Google Slides used for practice Bar Graphs
- 10 Google Slides used to practice Picture Graph
- 2 Google Forms Assessment
- Instant feedback for students and teacher
- Based on Common Core standard 2.md.10 Draw a picture and bar graph (with single-unit scale) to represent a data set with up to four categories. Solve simple put-together, take-apart, and compare problems using information presented in a bar graph.
To use this digital resource, you must have:
- Internet access
- Laptop, computer or tablet,
- A Google account
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Draw a picture graph and a bar graph (with single-unit scale) to represent a data set with up to four categories. Solve simple put-together, take-apart, and compare problems using information presented in a bar graph.