Bar Graphs and Picture Graphs | 1st Grade Data and Graphing | Math Centers
Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers and math games for every 1st grade skill and standard. That's right! For each skill, you will access 3-5 math centers or math games that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board gamesPrice $49.00Original Price $84.00Save $35.00
Practice first grade bar graphs and pictographs with these data and graphing math centers! Students will work on counting, tallying, and graphing data, as well as answering questions about graphs. These centers consist of engaging centers and task cards where students will design various graphs! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
If you use Common Core, these centers align to first grade standard 1.MD.4.
Included are 4 different math centers for 1st grade graphing:
- Spin a Graph: Students will spin a spinner to create a bar graph or picture graph. They will use the data to answer questions about the graph.
- Silent Survey: Students will choose a survey question and will silently ask other students and graph the results.
- Graphing Task Cards: Students will read a bar graph and picture graph to answer 16 task cards (8 bar graph questions & 8 picture graph questions).
- Count & Graph: Students will use a page of summer activity images to count, tally, & make graphs to show the data. They will answer graphing questions.
© Simply Creative Teaching
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.