Bar Models are a great way for students to conceptualize the part-part-whole relationship, but they can be difficult to master at first. This packet will supplement your math instruction, providing you with differentiated practice activities to meet the varying needs of students in your class!
- Reference Pages (Mini Anchor Charts/Information for Parents)
- Workmat/Counters for Hands On Learning
- Differentiated Problem Solving Pages (3 Levels of Difficulty)
- Differentiated Practice Pages (3 Levels of Difficulty)
- More Practice Pages (Ways to Make Numbers 1 through 10)
Complements Go Math! (Grade 1) perfectly, but works wonders with any math program!
You Might Also Like...
☆ Make Ten to Add
☆ Making Ten Activities and Centers
☆ Math Benchmark Test, Student Growth SGO
☆ Go Math First Grade BUNDLE
☆ New Math for Families: Using the Break Apart Strategy to Subtract
☆ New Math for the Rest of Us, Adding Two-Digit Numbers
☆ Using Pictures and Models to Add (Aligned to Go Math)
☆ Addition Paperless Digital Interactive Notebook for Google Drive