Ready, Set, Model: Using Bar Models to Solve Addition Problems
Differentiated and Common Core Aligned!
Bar Models are a helpful learning tool for little ones, but can be difficult to master at first. This packet will supplement your addition instruction with plenty of differentiated practice using them!
- Reference Pages (Mini Anchor Charts/Information for Parents)
- Workmat/Counters for Hands On Learning
- Differentiated Problem Solving Pages (3 Levels of Difficulty)
- Differentiated Practice Pages (3 Levels of Difficulty)
- More Practice Pages (Ways to Make Numbers 1 through 10)
Complements Go Math! (Grade 1) perfectly, but works wonders with any math program!
If you like this, you might also like:
Ready, Set, Make a Ten: Using the Make a Ten Strategy to Add
Fun with Dominoes: Using Pictures and Models to Add