Better than Dolch words!
These are the only words kids need to memorize!
They are the only high-frequency, irregular sight words that beginning or struggling readers need to learn.
Decoding in English is 95% regular, but the exceptions to regularity, like "said" and "they" often confuse them.
When combined with the usual primary phonics practice for most words, student fluency and comprehension improve dramatically!
These two research-based Sight Word Kits (A and B) provide instruction and practice in the 100 most common, irregular English sight words that appear in primary text.
Each Kit includes:
1. 10 Instructional lessons applying ALL modalities: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic,
4-5 words per lesson
2. A list of the sight words in the order presented for continual practice
3. Flash cards in the order of presentation
4. 24 cards of traditional format Bingo (25 spaces)
5. Additional ideas for extra practice
Be sure to check out Reading Spotlight's Learn to Read Bingo Games. They are listed here in Bundles, but all are available individually in the
Reading Spotlight Store
Consonants/ Blends/ Digraphs/ Bingo Bundle
Vowel Families Bargain Bundle
Thank you for considering this most effective learning set.