Throw away all other sight word sets! These are the only high-frequency, irregular sight words that beginning or struggling readers need to know.
Decoding in English is 95% regular, but exceptions to regularity, like "said" and "they" often confuse them.
You will be pleasantly surprised when students' decoding, fluency, and comprehension improve quickly!
These two research-based Sight Word Kits (A & B) provide instruction and practice in the 100 most common, irregular English sight words that appear in primary text.
Each Kit includes:
1. 10 Instructional lessons applying ALL modalities: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic, 4-5 words per lesson
2. A list of the sight words in the order presented for continual practice
3. Flash cards in the order of presentation
4. 24 cards of traditional format Bingo (25 spaces)
5. Additional ideas for extra practice
Thank you for considering this bundle. It is truly one of my most effective products.