Perfectly compliment your Animal Unit or Farm Unit using this "In My Barn” Mini Book in your Literacy Centers for: Word Work, High Frequency Word practice, Writing, and Reading!
This is also a fun way to learn about Animals and Farm Life for Science in Preschool, Pre-K, TK, and Kindergarten.
- 6 Mini Book Pages (2 per page) – including the cover page
- Animal Clipart to glue onto the Barn Cover or onto the pages.
- Answer Key (Missing words are written in Red) in large print for easy Student Reference.
Students fill in the blanks with High Frequency Words and draw an illustration to match the page.
Simple to Make:
1) Print the 6 pages (there are 2 per page)
2) Use the "Staple Booklet" Mode on Copy Machine or just staple to bind on the side.
3) Cut in half
Students FILL IN THE BLANKS with High Frequency Words:
You might also like:
I Can See Apples Mini Book
My Little Seed Mini Book
My Pumpkin Mini Book
Making Patterns Mini Book
Purposeful Teaching Tools