PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Math activities are so much fun, and the best part is children don't realise they're learning while they're playing.
This activity is designed for students to gain confidence recognising and recalling base 10 numbers. There are 30 cards with various numbers from 1-50 for students to match up.
Print and laminate for durability.
How to play:
Students match the base 10 number displayed on the card with the number in the frame.
∙ Use in Maths centres as an individual task
∙ Use as a partner match activity. Hand out cards to half of your class and the frames to the rest. Students must find their partner.
∙ Use as a whole class activity.
Please leave your feedback to gain your TpT credits.
If you have any issues with this product or you would like it modified, please contact me at Miss_Beck@outlook.com before leaving any negative feedback. Thank you.
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store Miss Beck for notifications of:
* new products (with 20% off for the first 48 hours!)
* flash freebies
like me on Facebook for:
* FOLLOWER ONLY FREEBIES
* flash FREEBIES
* stay up to date with new products
* upcoming sales
* sneak peeks at upcoming products
* products featured in my WEEKLY DEALS!
• Easter • Holiday • Bunny • Rabbit • Kids • Base 10 • Base Ten • Place Value • MAB Blocks • Math Center
• Maths Centre • Numbers • Activity