Here are 45 dominoes to use in your classroom to reinforce base 10 and place value!
Included on the file as well:
1. Print, cut, & laminate (if desired)
2. Store all dominoes and instructions in Ziplock bag.
3. Use as a station, for early finishers, on choice boards, or however best fits your classroom!
1. Line up all of the dominoes in the correct order.
2. Start with the START domino.
3. Continue by matching up the numbers with their base 10 block form.
4. When all dominoes are matched up correctly the last domino will say END.
Enjoy! Also be sure to check out my "I have, Who has?" activities that also support Base 10 concepts. Let me know if you have any questions! :)
If you like this item click follow me on this page so you know when I upload new items!