• This is a perfect game for students to cooperatively work with each other and build practice with the addition of 2-digit numbers. All you have to do is print, laminate and cut!
• I included a recording sheet and answer key for accountability. I personally put this game at my Work with Someone center in Daily 5 Math.
• I purposely did not put numbers in the game just visuals, because I wanted them to practice with the visuals so they will begin to create the visuals in their heads automatically. Of course, the first way you would want to teach this is with manipulatives, however this is the step in between manipulatives to numbers.
• The rules are easy for them to read and understand. I usually say only 2-4 kids get to play per game and I tell them the cards are points so whoever has the most cards/points at the end wins. (This gets my sports freak students invested in the game.)
• Teacher Secret: Every child basically computes every question because it is their responsibility to check each other to make sure each player says the right answer.
Please leave me feedback!
Also any questions, corrections, etc. please message me!
Thank you so much for downloading!