Also included in
- This bundle of resources contains a selection of my resources for Early Numeracy. These engaging games and worksheets would be a wonderful asset to any classroom. Buy in bulk and save plenty of money so that you can go shopping in other stores on TPT.....who doesn't love to do that??? If you would$28.00$40.00Save $12.00
- This Massive Substitute and Relief Teaching resource bundle is perfect for any elementary school teacherAre you looking to start building your Relief teaching resource kit?The Ultimate Relief Teaching Survival Kit is designed for any elementary- primary teacher, with a focus on supporting Relief-Sub$300.00$469.75Save $169.75
These printable games are a fun and engaging way to practise skills and they are perfect to use as part of math rotations
What will you need?
•Each player needs a gameboard, some MAB blocks (ten units, and whatever the goal number of tens and hundreds are for each game)
•One dice for games up to fifty.
•You can introduce two dice to play the game of Mouse Trap 50 and 100 trade.
HOW TO PLAY
•The person who throws the highest number goes first (or has longest hair, next birthday
....paper, scissors, rock etc).
•The aim of the game is to be the first player to cover all of their ten blocks (or all of the blocks on their playmat….this is determined by group agreement of the rules)
•Roll the die or dice, and collect the corresponding number of blocks to be placed on the game board on any of the spaces shown that will fit the block shape.
•When ten unit (one) blocks have been collected, they can be ‘traded’ for a long (Ten’) and placed on a long shape on the board.
•When playing with two dice, encourage students to take the amount from the ‘bank’ tens and ones, and place them on the board. If the player has enough ones in their turn they can trade using ones on the board that may already be in play.
•In the hundreds game, the winner is the first to trade to 100.
You will receive 5 playing boards in both colour and black and white, playing rules and variations of the game.
This is a PDF file.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. The best part is that you earn credits toward future purchases every time you leave feedback!
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower. Once you follow us, you will receive an email each time we add a new product to my Oceanview Resources store on TPT!
• Best of Teachers Pay Teachers Marketplace EBook -200 FREEBIES (Back to school )
• Christmas Mandalas - Maths (Symmetry and Concentric Circles) #spookyhalloween
• Dot Cards- Subitising Extension with emoji transitions
• Easy Links- Wonderful Websites for Very Busy Teachers Reference
• Equivalent Fractions - Lapbooks and Explorations
• Fidget Spinner and Stopwatch timed Math Activities
• Halloween Colour by Number Subtraction (Easy) #2dollarHalloween
• Halloween Themed Colour by Number- Addition to 20 #2dollarHalloween
• Ipad Screens for Number Exploration
• Lateral Thinking Puzzles
• Logic games with an animal theme. Massive Bundle
• Scattergories Bundle
• Number work 1-10 (With Answer sheets)
• Number counting game for numbers 1-10 Who is in the Tree?