This baseball craft with writing can be used for an opening day or spring activity. Students can choose one of the baseball writing prompts, brainstorm, write a rough draft, proceed to a final copy, and create a baseball kid craft. The writing prompts include a mix of narrative and informative/explanatory types and can be easily changed from baseball to softball as desired.
This resource includes:
- All the outlines to make the boy and girl baseball player crafts
- 21 writing prompts (a mix of narratives and informative/explanatory prompts)
- Brainstorming/Sequencing page for narrative writing
- Brainstorming/Sequencing page for informative/explanatory writing
- 2 versions of a rough draft organizer for narratives
- 2 versions of a rough draft organizer for informative/explanatory writing
- 2 choices for writing paper or have students type their narrative (If using your own paper, cut to 7.5 inches by 10 inches.)
- Directions for the teacher
The body/background for the baseball kids is a standard 9 inch by 12 inch sheet of construction paper with corners rounded for shoulders.
Please follow the honor system and purchase any additional licenses at a reduced rate. This resource may not be posted on any shared site.
*Click the green star above or click HERE to follow my store and be the first to know about new products and sales!
*Did you know that you can earn FREE TpT resources by rating your purchases and earning credits?! Your feedback also helps us continue to provide quality resources for educators.
Thank you for visiting!
Fourth Grade Frenzy