"Baseball" themed math stations include accountability sheets for each station and a cover sheet for easy tub organization.
There are 5 total math stations in this packet.
1. Ticket Number Order- Find the missing number with the matching ticket. Fill out the accountability sheet.
2. Pitch Count Addition- Count the baseballs and add them together. (Includes an accountability sheet.)
3. Peanuts and Cracker Jacks- This independent station uses base ten blocks (numbers 11-19) with accountability sheet.
4. Catch It!- Students will place the catcher's glove on the greater number. This activity also includes an accountability sheet.
5. Swinging Subtraction- This independent stations is a matching game for students. This lesson also includes an accountability sheet.