This package includes:
26 Practice pages of basic addition facts (Leveled A-Z)
26 Test pages of basic addition facts (Leveled A-A)
1. Print program out double sided. Each leveled worksheet has a practice side and test side.
2. Allow students about 5 minutes to complete the practice side. I usually have them do this as part of their morning work.
3. Prior to giving the test, have the students whisper read their addition problems aloud for practice.
4. The test side is timed. I give my grade level students 1 minute and my below grade level kids 2 minutes to complete the test side.
5. Collect and grade!-- In order to move on to the next level, each student must complete all 40 of the problems with 100% accuracy. I would love for my students to check their own tests, but for now I grade them on my own (it only takes about 5 minutes)
*I use a chart in my room to keep track of students' progress.