This bundled product contains 9 different 36-card sets for practice with addition facts, including models, for CCSS 1.OA.5 and 1.OA.6. The PREVIEW shows a complete set for adding 5s. Take a look – it downloads quickly.
• Four sets focus on adding by counting on 1, 2, 3, or 4.
• Five sets involve using the commutative property and models.
• Each set has 36 cards (4 suits with 9 cards in each).
• Each set has a recording sheet and answer key.
• Use these in a math center, by partners or groups.
• Editable progress sheet comes in Word and PDF format.
• Use cards to play four games in the FREE Multi-Match K-2 Games Guide
BASIC FACTS CARD SET BUNDLES
• Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Multiplication Facts Bundle (8 sets)
• Multiplication and Division Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Division Facts Bundle (8 sets)
SEE BELOW FOR MORE CARD SETS FOR K-2
Hint: The codes for each card set represent the grade, domain, cluster, and goal number in the free checklist. Jot down these codes to use later as search terms.
KINDERGARTEN CARD SETS
• KC13: Numerals 1 to 9
• KC24: Counting Up to 10 Objects
• KA13: Understanding Addition Equations
• KA13: Understanding Subtraction Equations
• KA16: Decomposing Numbers to 10
• KB12: Understanding Numbers 11-19 (FREE)
• KG14: Two- and Three-Dimensional Shapes
• KG26: Combining Flat Shapes
GRADE 1 CARD SETS
• 1A21: Addition Facts: Commutative Property
• 1A23: Fact Families for Doubles (FREE)
• 1A35: Adding with 8 or 9 by Making 10
• 1B21: Understanding Tens and Ones
• 1B22: Understanding 11-19 Using Coins
• 1B23: Understanding Tens
• 1B32: Adding a 2-Digit and a 1-Digit Number
• 1B33: Adding Tens to a 2-Digit Number
• 1B34: Adding 2-Digit Numbers with Tens and Fives
• 1B34: Addition with No Renaming
• 1G13: Composite Two-Dimensional Shapes
• 1M23: Time in Hours and Half-Hours
GRADE 2 CARD SETS
• 2A32: Even Numbers as Equal Addends
• 2A34: Arrays of Equal Addends (FREE)
• 2B13: Understanding Hundreds
• 2B15: Read & Write Numbers to 1000
• 2B17: 3-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 2B28: Finding 10 or 100 More or Less
• 2G13: Square Parts in Rectangles
• 2G15: Halves, Thirds, Fourths, and Fifths
• 2M31: Time After the Hour
• 2M31: Time Before the Hour
OTHER POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8 or Grades K-5. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!