These leveled BINGO activities are great for teaching basic colors, numbers, and shapes in your preschool or special education classroom. Students create their own BINGO boards and practice their cutting and pasting skills.
1. Solid Colors
2. Students color boxes based on colored words
3. Students color boxes based on non-colored words
1. Numbers all different colors
2. Numbers all same color
3. Number and number word together
4. Just number words
5. Number words and student writes number
6. Numbers and student writes number word
7. Student writes numbers 1-9
8. Student writes number words one-nine
1. Shapes, labeled, and all different colors
2. Shapes, no label, and all different colors
3. Shapes, labeled, and all the same color
4. Shapes, no label, all the same color
5. Shapes and student writes the name of shape
6. Name of shape and student draws the shape
Note to teachers: Use call out method during game or choose a level, cut out pieces, and use them as calling cards during the game. Adapt your game as needed! Please let me know if you'd like to see anything else added to this BINGO set!
**This product is offered in the "Ultimate BINGO Bundle" ---> New BINGO Board every month, Holiday and Specialty BINGO boards, and basic BINGO Bundle included!