Also included in
- This dissection bundle includes lab instructions and materials lists, student worksheets with full-color diagrams and pictures, and discussion questions for greater comprehension of vertebrate anatomy and physiology. Save yourself nearly 20% by purchasing this bundle rather than each dissection lab$24.40$30.50Save $6.10
Ah, the frog dissection. Staple of any General Biology course. This one has everything you need: just add frogs! Includes lab directions, student worksheets, diagrams and pictures of frog anatomy, and discussion questions.
This lab is specially designed to be completed in two class sessions. The first part includes external anatomy, which allows teachers to keep the frogs intact for the next class. In the second part of the laboratory, students explore the internal anatomy of the frog.
This is a basic introduction to vertebrate anatomy for general Biology classes. It is not meant to be a comprehensive or exhaustive exploration of anatomy and physiology. Please check the preview carefully to make sure it fits your curriculum.
Included in this product are:
- A set of step-by-step dissection procedures for a student-led dissection (One set for external structures, one set for internal structures)
- A student worksheet for completion during work. Students label diagrams and answer though-provoking questions about the frog's anatomy and physiology. (One worksheet for external structures, one worksheet for internal structures)
- A video demonstration of the dissection for teachers or absent students.
- A complete answer key for teachers for both sections of the lab.
Please note: This lab is also part of my Dissection Bundle.
Are you looking for other dissections as well?
- Earthworm Dissection
- Crayfish Dissection
- Fetal Pig Dissection for Secondary Students
- Sheep Brain Dissection
- Chicken Wing Dissection
- Kidney Dissection
- Heart Dissection
- Fetal Pig Dissection for Young Learners
⭐For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: My TpT Store
You can also
⭐Subscribe to my newsletter for freebies and teaching tips
⭐Follow me on Instagram
⭐Check out my Facebook page
⭐Follow me on Pinterest
I value your feedback. Please rate this product. If you have any issues or questions about this product, please feel free to ask a question in my store or write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.