Also included in
- TO PARENTS: If you are homeschooling with your children, this is a wonderful resource. Yoga is a wonderful activity for young children (see benefits below) and it's something the whole family can do together -- even if you have absolutely no experience with yoga. One thing I really like about yoga &$5.60$10.00Save $4.40
I designed these black line, VERY simple outlines of bugs for my classes and I use them for many different things. I like them because of their simplicity. They're very versatile -- I can make them different sizes or on colored cardstock too.
There are seven "bug" designs (ladybug, bee, caterpillar, beetle, butterfly, dragonfly and a generic non-specific bug). There are two sets of the seven designs -- one set is plain and one set has dots inside the outline for dot markers, art projects, or glass beads/bingo chips on a light table, for a total of 14 pages.
The preview shows the images, only smaller. Each image is designed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper, but you can print in several sizes like I did in the preview.
Ideas for Uses:
1. Simple patterns for bulletin boards or door decorations
2.Coloring sheets (for younger children who are learning to color and stay in the lines, children who may be lacking fine-motor control, and older children can color them and add the details the objects are lacking)
3. Lesson Plans for Insects, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, many Eric Carle books, fine motor activities
4. Use with dot markers or stamps -- these make great basic guides for younger children
5. Put in sheet protectors and used on a light board or light table to be filled in with bingo chips or glass beads (my kids love doing this and this is primarily why I made them)
6. Used for simple art projects. I use them especially when I travel to different locations and need an easy art activity. I punch out different sizes and colors of dots with circle punches/die cutter and then the children use glue sticks and fill in the space with their own designs or completely random.
7. Put in sheet protectors and used as playdough mats
8. When I have centers/stations during a class, I use this kind of printable at a center with some kind of sensory activity
9. They make great beginner puzzles -- use as a pattern
10. Great for little ones who are learning how to use scissors.
If you have a question, please contact me -- I'm happy to answer any questions or clarify something.
Farmers' Market/Gardening/Vendor Dramatic Play
Spring Theme Yoga & Movement Cards
The Grouchy Ladybug: Yoga & Movement Cards
Bug/Insect Theme: Yoga Pose Cards, Lesson Plan, Activity Sheets & More BUNDLE
Safari Theme: Yoga Pose Cards, Lesson Plan, Posters & More BUNDLE
Copyright © 2020 Yogalore, LLC. All rights reserved by the author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute. Copying ANY part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act