Basic Concepts for Fall
Basic Concepts: this fall basic concepts activity packet is low ink, interactive, and fun! It’s perfect for speech therapy, but also great for the preschool teacher and special education teacher teaching basic concepts.
P.S. You can save money when you bundle! This basic concepts packet is included in the Basic Concepts Bundle
Basic concepts fall flip book
, which targets a variety of basic concepts, including next to/ beside, same/ different, over/under, behind/ in front of, first/ second/ third, and first/ middle/ last. This is available as a freebie in my store. I am also including it in this purchase for free to make downloading easier.
(2) “I can… follow directions” worksheets, which target following directions (basic and multi-step) containing location and size basic concepts.
(1) Following Directions Prompt Page: SLP or teacher reads directions to student. Use this page along with “I can… follow directions” worksheets.
(2) I can… spin & find the opposites worksheets, which target basic concepts that are paired together because they are opposites (for example, hot/ cold).
(1) Roll It! Answer It! Time Basic Concepts: cut out the cube template provided and assemble it. Student will answer each “time” basic concept “when” question asked on the cube.
(3) Hide & Peek… First/ Middle/ Last: these basic concept worksheets target first, middle & last. Student will listen to each instruction to lift the correct flap before answering each question.
(1) Hide & Peek: SLP/ Teacher page: this page includes the flap pieces to be used on the Hide & Peek: First/ Middle/ Last basic concept worksheets. Cut out and glue where indicated. Student will lift these flaps in order to follow directions containing basic concepts.
Best-selling speech therapy and special education resources you won’t want to miss:
Ahoy! Following Directions with Embedded Concepts
Minimal Pairs & More Bundle for phonological disorders
You-Can Social Skills Worksheets
More preschool and elementary speech therapy resources:
Following Directions (fall themed)
AAC Core Vocabulary: handouts for parents
Preschool Speech and Language (themed preschool units Bundle 1)
Preschool Speech and Language (themed preschool units for speech therapy bundle 2)
Speech and Language Holiday Bundle (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day &MORE themed speech therapy packets)
Following Directions with Embedded Concepts Worksheets
Key Words: speech therapy, special education, preschool, basic concepts, fall speech therapy, fall preschool, following directions
Copyright © The Pedi Speechie. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. If this product is displayed on social media, link back to me.