This download contains four of my basic concepts interactive and adaptive books.
These books are available for separate purchases (but the bundle is discounted)! Click on the title below to learn more about the individual books.
Each book has a comprehension activity at the end to reinforce the concepts. This is a very engaging and fun element for the students.
These books are great for: functional vocabulary, increasing MLU (mean length of utterance), matching skills, expressive/receptive language skills, following directions, and listening skills. They were designed to be simple and functional without a lot of distracting images or text. I hope you find them useful! I love using them in speech therapy sessions! They would also be great for pk/k classrooms, special education, or ESL. Many children will recognize the functional vocabulary in these books and will get excited to use the symbols and pieces!
I have another series of functional vocabulary books:
• Road, Water, or Sky? An Interactive Book About Vehicles
• Breakfast or Lunch? An Interactive Book About Food
• Winter or Summer? (or Hot or Cold?) An Interactive Book About Clothing (this book contains two books with different vocabulary levels: winter/summer clothing or hot/cold clothing).
• Land or Water Animal? An Interactive Book About Animals
• Kitchen or Bathroom? An Interactive Book About Household Objects
You may purchase each one separately or buy them in the bundle.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BUNDLE